From the stage to the Big Screen, Starcutters brings over 25 years of experience styling the hair and make-up of a wide array of entertainers. Founder Francesca DeJosia and her team of stylists are based in New York City, Los Angeles, The Hamptons, Fire Island and Miami with styling offerings and classes.
Treat yourself to a hair and make-up session by cosmetic artists who've been behind the aesthetic of A-list celebrities, athletes, fashion mavens and newscasters. Learn how to create the look of a Hollywood star with their make-up class.
To complete the experience, stylists and instructors travel to you. When preparing for a wedding, private event, photo shoot, filming, fashion show and more, Starcutters will have you ready for your close-up.
Your make-up artist will craft a glam-slam makeover using hypoallergenic products and accentuating your best features.
Starcuts™ are specialized haircuts designed to re-create the looks of TV and film stars while fitting uniquely with your face and bone structure.
Your stylist utilizes gentle products and vibrant colors that can cover 100% of gray, leaving hair looking conditioned and healthy.
If you need a time-efficient yet elegant look, your stylist will utilize Kiehl's products to transform your tresses.
Whether your preparing for your wedding, a major corporate event, or a night on the town, your stylist can accommodate your requests from up-dos, braids, buns, curls and more!
With the understanding that your brows frame the windows to your soul— your eyes — your stylist will enhance your whole face by properly shaping your eyebrows.
No matter what your occupation, you’re the Star on your wedding day. STARCUTTERS™ has years of experience coordinating schedules, facilitating dry runs and dress rehearsals and going the extra mile to ensure the perfect finished product for your hair and make-up. Reserve their services for your wedding party and alleviate the stress of looking your best on your Big Day.
A stylist will wash, condition, then perform a Starcut™ on your wig, fitting it specifically for your face.
Learn trade secrets in shading, contouring and more to highlight your best features and get you ready for the red carpet, the runway, the boardroom or the classroom.
- Adam Sandler, Kelsey Grammar, Pearl Jam, Snoop Dogg – NBC’s Saturday Night Live
- Andre Agassi – CBS SPORTS U.S. Open Tennis (’93-‘99)
- Bo Derek – NBC’s Gene Shallot
- Connie Chung – CBS Evening News Eye on America
- Daisy Fuentes – NBC’s Conan O’Brien Show
- Garth Brooks – CBS’s Des O'Connor Variety Special
- Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Jon Stewart, Chris Rock, Lucy Liu — CBS’s The David Letterman Show
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Into The Great Wide Open
- Johnny Depp – Into The Great Wide Open
- Nichelle Nichols – Inside Space Commercial, MVI Productions/USA Network
- RuPaul – CBS’s Des O'Connor Variety Special
- The Mets – ESPN’s Baseball Tonight
- The World Series – 1993-2005
- The Yankees – ESPN’s Baseball Tonight
For a complimentary consultation
Call 212 228-0962 | 212-470-7040